Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Dentist

Liam had his first dentist visit the other day and did great! We talked about it for some time before-hand and he was very excited. I was worried that it would be like the first time you take your puppy to the vet and they are so excited, but a couple of shots later.....
But, Liam walked away pretty proud of himself and the owner of a new electric toothbrush (which I though was silly, but is actually great!).

I thought this was pretty hilarious, but Liam brought his own magazine with him to read before his appointment. Anyone who knows my dad would get a kick out of this because Luther Schutz doesn't go anywhere without his reading materials. Here is Liam reading his National Geographic (for Toddlers) waiting for his name to be called.

They looked in Liam's mouth - no cavities so far - and they counted his teeth and they told me he would most likely need orthodontics when he got older! What??@!! He probably will, though.

Liam held very still and he did so well, they even gave his teeth a little polish!


"Hey, didn't someone say that I got a 'prize' for being so good?"

No comments: