Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy belated Mother's Day to all those wonderful mothers I know and admire. Here are a couple of pictures from last weekend.

I was making breakfast on Saturday and Liam found Gabe's glasses and came walking into the kitchen with them on. He and I had a good chuckle. Liam is good at laughing at himself.

Getting a kick out of himself.

Later that day, Liam got busy painting a "Thank You" card for my mom and dad who had kindly given us some tickets to a local performance circus. Liam and I, plus a friend and her daughter went and had a great time. Liam loved the jugglers and acrobats and the aerial ballet was pretty amazing. It was two hours long and the kids were transfixed the whole time.


After painting, Liam got to use my roller and roll out some color. That is his favorite.

No comments: