Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Slumber party

Last weekend, we had our friend Lori and her two kids, Sonni (3) and Angus (10 months) out to spend the night at Guemes. It was crazy, loud fun for two days. The two boys ran each other into the ground (and nearly their parents as well!). Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

Sonni and Liam enjoy some lunch.

Movin' logs (a favorite local pastime).

Each year, a group of islanders put together these great "ghosts" that sit on the beach by the ferry dock. They blow in the wind and weather for the month of October. Liam and Sonni enjoyed climbing around the ghosts while playing on the beach.

Liam climbing - looks like he is getting a pat on the back from one of the "ghosties" (as Liam calls them).

2 comments:

Helena Mast said...

Ah these are all so adorable, I can't believe how tall he is getting!! Thanks for being so good at updating the blog I love looking at all the pictures!! :)Miss you all..

Sneva Family said...

Hi Hana,
I found your blog through another blog... it's so fun to connect with so many people! Your little Liam is adorable! I have been thinking a lot about Lusana and wanting to know how I could contact her, so I guess this would be my answer. Could you give me her e-mail or something? Thanks!
~Mindy (Norris) Sneva
mindyesneva@hotmail.com
http://snevafamily3.blogspot.com