Sunday, December 07, 2008

December is here.....

Gabe stretches a lot because of his back. So, it is no wonder that Liam has started stretching too. Here they are (on the kitchen floor) stretching together.

Taking care of those legs!

When Liam was born, my mom and our dear friend, Heidi, gave us a locally made willow basket. Liam spent his first few months, taking naps in this sweet basket. We just pulled it out of storage at my mom's house and Liam was enjoying some cozy time back in his first little bed.

It is a little more snug than I remember...

That's better.

2 comments:

Mommy Jules said...

Basket out of storage, huh? Another occupant perhaps? I love all the December pictures. I want to meet your sweet little boy soon!

The Adamo Family said...

Why is it out of storage??? Do you have news to share????
xoxo, Courtney
p.s. Merry, Merry Christmas to you all! So sad we didn't get to see you while we were in Mount Vernon.